At APN we strive hard to spread the love of photography. While we bring you the latest and greatest in photography, Photography Beyond Memories is our eBook-offering for all photography enthusiast, which is a true asset in addition to our blog.
Photography Beyond Memories
How good it would have been if you could get hold of a photography manual to guide you through the intricacies of photography. Here we take the initiative of presenting a simple guide for grooming the photographer in you. Photography Beyond Memories is a must have for anyone who wants to enjoy more of photography and turn themselves into a professional. And here’s your chance to engage in photography as a pro.
Photography Beyond Memories is targeted to help you go beyond the basic everyday photography and turn you from a hobbyist into an artist. The first eBook offering from APN, “Photography Beyond Memories” thus is a must have for anyone who wants to enjoy more of photography and turn themselves into a professional. The eBook will provide you with a quick-start to getting a grip on your camera and controls. It then moves to some of the basic but the finer concepts of photography. As a photographer, this book instills confidence so that you shoot like a pro and get professional results.
“Photography Beyond Memories allows you to project yourself
as a pro & as an artist in the true sense.”
This eBook is for anyone, who want to:
- Get started with finer nuances of photography, like picking and choosing the equipment.
- Step into the world of professional photographers with sound knowledge of the fundamentals of photography.
- Experiment and practice photography while self-learning.
- — Grow and groom yourself as a professional photographer.
- — Go beyond knowing your camera and learn the art & craft of photography.
- — Master the settings and tame your camera and understand what each setting does.
- — A handy guide to employ tricks like panning, zooming, long-exposure to add special effects to your photographs.
- — Know more about lenses, focus, HDR, light, exposure, stops, aperture, shutter, ISO, white balance, bracketing and more.