September 10, 2012 at 5:27 pm #14100
We are glad to invite all our readers to participate in APN’s latest assignment “Photograph Your Camera”. Try photographing your primary camera using a secondary camera/cellphone or similar from multiple view points, lighting conditions, etc. Please upload the best of the shots to this thread using the “Browse” button at the bottom of the reply form. Also feel free to share your words in connection with the process.
Trying to shoot your primary camera pushes your creativity out of your comfort zone. You have to grip a new camera, experiment with it in various compositions etc. The results will be interesting and satisfying. For all of the hobbyists who own only a single D/SLR it’s fun photographing your primary photography companion and sharing it’s pics. Please follow these guidelines while participating in the “Assigment: Photograph Your Camera”.
- Size: The longest side of the photograph should not be any longer than 550px. (Also, currently the forum displays all thumbnails in landscape mode. You have to click the thumbnail to see the full photograph.)
- Ownership: The photographs should be your own.
- Info: Please try to mention the camera setting you used when taking the photograph.
- The camera model which is the subject of your entry.
- The camera model (or cellphone etc.) which you have used to photograph the subject.
Here’s a few photographs from me.September 10, 2012 at 10:13 pm #14181
Sarah Louise TownleyParticipant
My lovely Cannon 50D, with 50 F1.4. I have no other camera so it is a canon plus self portrait!September 10, 2012 at 10:16 pm #14183
Lovely expression.September 11, 2012 at 8:57 pm #14427
Just my reflectionSeptember 11, 2012 at 9:29 pm #14429
@Bob: Good composition. Would love to see this in black and white too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.