- August 16, 2012 at 10:41 am #13428
Here’s APN’s first ever photography assignment “beautiful flowers”. Please upload your photographs using the upload button at the bottom of the reply form. As you submit, please keep the following points in mind:
- Size: The longest side of the photograph should not be any longer than 550px.
- Ownership: The photographs should be your own.
- Info: Please try to mention the camera setting you used when taking the photograph.
Here’s mine to start with (though I’m excluded from the contest).
August 16, 2012 at 6:10 pm #13480
- This topic was modified 5 years ago by Shivanand Sharma.
All alone, found this flower blown into a dying bush at the end of the season.
Taken with Nikon d 7000, 50mm f1.8 @ f3.2, iso 500, ss 1/160August 16, 2012 at 6:14 pm #13481
All alone, found this flower blown into a dying bush at the end of its season.
Taken with Nikon d 7000, 50mm f1.8 @ f3.2, iso 500, ss 1/160August 16, 2012 at 7:03 pm #13483
Taken with a Canon 7D, 100mm, F10, 1/20 ISO 100August 16, 2012 at 7:09 pm #13485
Taken with a Lumix 49.2mm, F4.9, 1/125 ISO 100
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.